CERWIN VEGA CVP-121
The Cerwin-Vega CVP-121 is a 21" subwoofer that features enormous amounts of power handling capability in a compact design. The C VP-121 is also one of the best values on the market. This subwoofer features Cerwin-Vega's innovative Stroker technology, which utilizes a three spider driver design to optimize cone excursion and voice coil efficiency. The CVP-121 subwoofer is capable of handling massive amounts of power - 2000 watts continuous and 4000 watts peak - for overwhelming bass reproduction.
To add to the CVP-121's unique design, the subwoofer is housed in a cabinet the size of a traditional 18" subwoofer, and includes a cast aluminum grille that functions as a heat sink for the subwoofer's driver. Cerwin-Vega has incorporated design elements in their new line of passive subwoofers that allow for flexibility in the configuration. The CVP-121 subwoofer also features three pole cups that allow for the addition of up to three top boxes.
- 21" Cerwin-Vega Stroker woofer w/ a carbon-fiber reinforced cone
- Frequency Response: -3 dB 35 Hz - 135 kHz / -10 dB 33 Hz - 155 Hz
- Power Capacity: 1000W RMS / 2000W Program / 4000W Peak
- Recommended Power: 1500 w - 2000 w
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 103 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
|23.31" x 24.02" x 31.57"|
|59.2 cm x 61.0 cm x 80.2 cm|
|Garantie||3 ans avec inscription|