LD SYSTEM ROADBUDDY 10 HHD 2
- Battery-powered speaker solution
- Integrated radio receiver 863 - 865 MHz for license-free operation
- Bluetooth player with USB port and SD card slot
- Class D power amplifier with 480 watts of peak power
- 2 combo sockets for microphone or line inputs
- 3.5 mm Aux input
- Master section with 2-band EQ
- Built-in wheels, pull-out handle and fixing for 35 mm tripod mount
- 2 Wireless microphones and IR-remote control included
The LD Systems Roadbuddy 10 is an elegant solution for voice and music transmission on the go. The 2-way speaker with a 10" custom woofer and a 1" compression driver is operated with a rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours and is powered by a class D power amplifier with a highly efficient switching power supply and 480 watts of peak power.
The Roadbuddy relies fully on wireless transmission: it has an UHF radio receiver which operates in the license-free 863 - 865 MHz range, and can be expanded with an additional system. The on-board Bluetooth player with backlit multifunction display ,equalizer, USB port and SD card slot supports the mp3, wma and wav formats. Two handheld microphone with 10 mW output power(LDRBUD10HHD2), two headset microphones with belt pack (LDRBUD10BPH2) or as an alternative a handheld microphone and a headset microphone with belt pack (LDRBUD10HBH2) and an IR-remote control for the player are included.
For wired devices, the Roadbuddy has two channels with combo jacks and individual volume controllers that are switchable for microphone and line level, a stereo input via RCA (Cinch) sockets (mono summed) and a 3.5 mm Aux input. Treble, Bass, Echo and Master volume controllers complete the control panel.
The LD Systems Roadbuddy is easily transportable thanks to built-in castor wheels and a pull-out handle. On the top, there is a handy storage compartment for up to two hand-held transmitter microphones. The plastic housing of this lightweight device has been designed to accommodate a 35 mm tripod mount.