The UR-RT4 is a premium six input, four output USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface with switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers on the front inputs. Combined with the onboard, high-quality D-PRE preamps, the Rupert Neve Designs transformers deliver a musical, more expressive sound with rich harmonics, which is especially beneficial for vocals, acoustic guitar and other instruments with a versatile dynamic range.
Offering a studio quality, mobile production platform with a range of input/output options for laptop and iPad, the onboard SSP2 DSP chip also delivers zero-latency FX for monitoring. The robust UR-RT4 is engineered to offer outstanding quality for its price class, making it the ideal portable production interface for PC, Mac or iOS.
Top 10 key features
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 4 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- Rupert Neve Designs transformer switchable on each front input channel
- 4 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (Mic/Hi-Z on input 1/2 and Mic/Line on input 3/4), plus 2 TRS line inputs, 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 plug-in version also included)
- dspMixFx editor application for Windows, macOS and iOS
- MIDI input and output
- Rugged full-metal housing
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version for Mac and PC (only for 64-bit environment) and Cubasis LE DAW app for iPad
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter)